Windows 8.1 Activator are tools for you to activate your Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 8.
Windows 8.1 Activator can help you to activate Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Professional, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Professional when Windows 8.1 Product Key doesn’t work.
Method 1: Use code
How to activate windows 8.1 and 8 without product key 2019
Step 1: You visit http://bit.ly/windows8txt
You can see the result
You can watch this video to know more:
With this method you can activate :
- Windows 8 ( 32 bit & 64 bit )
- Windows 8 Pro ( 32 bit & 64 bit )
- Windows 8 Enterprise ( 32 bit & 64 bit )
- Windows 8.1 ( 32 bit & 64 bit )
- Windows 8.1 Pro ( 32 bit & 64 bit )
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise ( 32 bit & 64 bit )
Method 2: Use tools
With this method you can activate Windows 8.1 and 8 all versions :
01.Microsoft Toolkit .v2.6.4
Microsoft Toolkit is best Windows 8.1 Activator for you to activate Microsoft Windows and Office , includes Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8/ 10, and Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
To know how to use and download Microsoft Toolkit you click here
KMSPico is the most perfect Key Management Service activation method (since Vista) based universal automatic activator, it supports for all editions of Microsoft Office & Windows (such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10; Office 2010, 2013, 2016; …). All you have to do is just one click to activate.
To know how to use and download KMSPico you click here
Windows 8.1 Features
Windows Store is a digital distribution platform built into Windows 8, which in a manner similar to Apple’s App Store and Google Play, allows for the distribution and purchase of apps designed for Windows 8. Developers will still be able to advertise desktop software through Windows Store as well. To ensure that they are secure and of a high quality, Windows Store will be the only means of distributing WinRT-based apps for consumer-oriented versions of Windows 8.
In Windows 8.1, Windows Store features a redesigned interface with improved app discovery and recommendations and offers automatic updates for apps
Windows 8 introduces a new form of start menu called Start screen, which resembles the home screen of Windows Phone, and is shown in place of the desktop on startup. The Start screen serves as the primary method of launching applications and consists of a grid of app tiles which can be arranged into columnar groups; groups can be arranged with or without group names. App tiles can either be small (taking up 1 square) or large (taking up 2 squares) in size and can also display dynamic content provided by their corresponding apps, such as notifications and slide shows. Users can arrange individual app tiles or entire groups. An additional section of the Start screen called “All Apps” can be accessed via a right click from the mouse or an upward swipe and will display all installed apps categorized by their names.
Windows 8 includes an overhauled version of Task Manager, which features the following changes:
- Task Manager defaults to a simple view which only displays a list of computer programs with a window. The expanded view is an updated version of the previous Task Managers with several tabs.
- Resource utilization in the Processes tab is shown using a heat map, with darker shades of yellow representing heavier use.
- The Performance tab is split into CPU, memory, disk, Ethernet, and wireless network (if applicable) sections. There are overall graphs for each, and clicking on one reaches details for that particular resource
Windows 8 displays a “peek” button for password text boxes which can optionally allows users to view passwords as they are entered in order to ensure that they are typed correctly. The feature can be disabled via Group Policy.
If you want to install Windows 8.1/8 in your pc , your pc has minimum requirements :
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32 bit and 2 GB (64 bit)
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (GHz)
- HDD: 16 GB (32 bit) or 20 GB (64 bit)
- VGA: Microsoft DirectX 9
Tag: Windows 8.1 Activator, Windows 8 Activator, activate windows 8.1, activate windows 8.